CORNING HEALTHCARE DISTRICT SERVING SOUTHERN TEHAMA COUNTY
CORNING HEALTHCARE DISTRICT
Tuesday Feb 17, 2015
District conference room
275 Solano Street
Corning Healthcare District Campus
Meeting Inquiries (530) 824-5451
Assistance for those with disabilities; If you have a disability and need accommodation to participate in the meeting, please call Shirley Engebretsen, District Manager, at (530) 824-5451 for assistance so the necessary arrangements can be made.
CALL TO ORDER: 6:00 pm
ROLL CALL:Directors: Patricia Rasmussen, Charles Rouse, Ross Turner, Yvonne Boles, Jan Irvin
District Manager: Shirley Engebretsen
ALSO PRESENT Attorney Andrews
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
INVITATION TO PUBLIC TO ADDRESS BOARD:
ADOPTION OF AGENDA:
COMMENTS AND REPORTS FROM DIRECTORS:
Pat Rasmussen, Charles Rouse, Ross Turner, Jan Irvin
1. Appropriate channels for changing or placing items on the agenda – Boles
2. Clarification of conflict of interest when working with a company which also does business with the Board
3. Consider SDRMA nominations for Board
4. Consider making a walking path on the land - Irvin
5. Consider moving Checking account from America West to Rabobank where the District Construction account is currently housed
At the discretion of the Board, all items appearing on this agenda, whether or not expressly listed for action, may be deliberated and may be subject to action by the Board.
All public records relating to an agenda item on this agenda are available for public inspection at the time the record is distributed to all, or a majority of all members of the Board. Such records shall be available at the District office located at 145 Solano Street, Corning California This institute is an equal opportunity provider, and employer.